Description of job position
- Reading technical documentation.
- Proposing the placement of electrical circuits.
- Cutting openings and channels into the walls and floors.
- Stripping electrical wires and cables.
- Powering up electrical disconnects, outlets, distribution panels, switches, connectors, breakers, fuses, transformers, lamps, and other electrical equipment.
- Diagnosing and eliminating outages and electrical problems.
- Following the safety and fire prevention regulations.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Electrician - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
953,417 - 2,017,498 UZS
Medicine & Social Care
1,524,253 - 3,755,246 UZS
Electrical & Power Engineering
1,746,560 - 3,462,734 UZS
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
1,633,241 - 3,626,902 UZS
Chief Executive Officer
4,215,575 - 21,597,742 UZS
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used