Description of job position
- Performing technical inspections and tests of the electrical equipment according to the Labour Inspection certificate.
- Completing written reports on executed inspections.
- Instructing employees - persons in accordance with the Section 20.
Position Inspection Technician - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
953,417 - 2,017,498 UZS
Marketing, Advertising, PR
1,498,481 - 4,672,099 UZS
Electrical & Power Engineering
1,564,525 - 4,589,520 UZS
Data communication technician
1,736,646 - 4,355,166 UZS
Chief Executive Officer
4,215,575 - 21,597,742 UZS
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used