Description of job position
- Performing technical inspections and tests of the electrical equipment according to the Labour Inspection certificate.
- Completing written reports on executed inspections.
- Instructing employees - persons in accordance with the Section 20.
Position Inspection Technician - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
978821 - 2017051 UZS
Labourer - General labour
2147592 - 3817784 UZS
Inspection Technician - Electrical & Power Engineering
1633137 - 4498460 UZS
Foreman - Production
1591241 - 4556988 UZS
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
4263947 - 21625996 UZS
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used