Description of job position
- Responsibility for the implementation of new products in the company.
- Completing detailed production documentation and working procedures.
- Updating production documentation and working procedures in case of a change in the production process.
- Implementing tools increasing the efficiency of the production process (e.g. Six Sigma, Kaizen, Lean, poka-yoke etc.).
- Reducing production costs while maintaining the required level of quality.
- Solving the incurred problems and abnormalities.
- Participating in the selection and deployment of technological equipment on the company premises.
- Estimating the requirements regarding the staff, production time and costs.
- Communicating with other departments in the company.
Position Process Engineer - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
953,417 - 2,017,498 UZS
2,084,607 - 5,265,469 UZS
Electrical & Power Engineering
1,962,552 - 5,441,760 UZS
1,702,811 - 5,823,734 UZS
Chief Executive Officer
4,215,575 - 21,597,742 UZS
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used