Description of job position
- Collecting and analysing the requirements concerning the database systems.
- Designing the architecture and data model of database systems.
- Providing validation and data protection.
- Optimising data structures in order to achieve maximum performance.
- Providing trainings to new database users.
Position Database Analyst - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
978821 - 2017051 UZS
Network and Service Operation Specialist - Telecommunications
2104866 - 6453591 UZS
Database Analyst - Information Technology
1943669 - 6686163 UZS
Qualified Mechanical Engineer - Mechanical Engineering
2309394 - 6224340 UZS
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
4263947 - 21625996 UZS
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used