Description of job position
- Analysing the customer requirements.
- Designing the technical architecture of information systems according to the created specification.
- Defining the property price and return on investments.
- Managing and guiding a team of programmers and other employees involved in the project.
- Responsibility for selecting an appropriate software and hardware infrastructure.
Position IT Architect - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
978821 - 2017051 UZS
IT Manager - Management
3072020 - 11801321 UZS
IT Architect - Information Technology
3160246 - 11784322 UZS
Marketing Director - Top Management
2582699 - 12711273 UZS
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
4263947 - 21625996 UZS
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used