Description of job position
- Using computer and mathematical knowledge in designing, developing, and testing software.
- Analysing customer requirements and proposing technical solutions.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- Developing software according to customer requirements.
- Testing software and repairing errors.
- Providing technical support to clients.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Software Engineer - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
953,417 - 2,017,498 UZS
2,342,432 - 9,256,313 UZS
2,455,411 - 9,157,495 UZS
Law & Legislation
3,073,334 - 8,344,437 UZS
Chief Executive Officer
4,215,575 - 21,597,742 UZS
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used