Description of job position
- Responsibility for managing websites in terms of the technical point of view as well as content.
- Maintaining and updating website content.
- Repairing errors.
- Testing websites with the aim to streamline their usefulness.
- Optimising the running of websites by changing the technical parameters of hardware, by compressing the used files, by improving user accessibility etc.
- Cooperating with the authors of the texts, graphics, web programmers and web designers.
Position Webmaster - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
978821 - 2017051 UZS
Ecologist - Water Management, Forestry, Environment
1846736 - 3844433 UZS
Webmaster - Information Technology
1705495 - 4045149 UZS
Optometrist - Medicine & Social Care
1656878 - 4117302 UZS
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
4263947 - 21625996 UZS
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used