Description of job position
- Responsibility for the management of assigned brands.
- Monitoring the market, consumer preferences and competitive activities.
- Designing and implementing the brand marketing strategy.
- Planning the marketing budget, controlling its spending and responsibility for its effective use.
- Building a brand´s position in the market in accordance with the marketing strategy.
- Managing and supervising advertising campaigns.
- Communicating with partners and external suppliers.
- Cooperating with other departments in the company.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Brand Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
966,309 - 2,000,770 UZS
2,041,839 - 7,854,641 UZS
2,593,831 - 7,077,683 UZS
Clinical Research Associate
Medicine & Social Care
2,838,229 - 6,797,235 UZS
Chief Executive Officer
4,825,036 - 20,678,008 UZS
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used