Description of job position
- Planning, managing and coordinating the existing production, production processes and capacities.
- Responsibility for creating production plans, budgets and production analysis.
- Implementing improvements and optimising resource utilisation.
- Coordinating, managing, assessing and motivating the production team.
- Checking team performance and other indicators.
- Monitoring production efficiency, securing technical support for production.
- Technical change management, implementing new technologies and procedures to increase competitiveness.
- Responsibility for following safety standards and quality standards, e.g. ISO 9001 and ISO 14001. *
- Co-operation with other departments in the company.
Position Production Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
953,417 - 2,017,498 UZS
1,900,370 - 7,554,518 UZS
1,909,669 - 7,566,595 UZS
2,657,691 - 6,551,994 UZS
Chief Executive Officer
4,215,575 - 21,597,742 UZS
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used