Description of job position
- Securing the protection of physical persons and private property.
- Performing regular patrols around protected buildings and neighbouring areas.
- Performing patrols in the event that a breach of a protected area is signalled.
- Monitoring buildings and neighbouring areas using security camera systems.
- Determining and recording the identity of individuals.
- Checking people entering a building, performing regular or random personal searches when the presence of dangerous or forbidden items is suspected.
- Checking people leaving a building, performing regular or random personal searches when theft or misappropriation is suspected.
- Using speed, force, and other coercive means to detain a person, if needed.
- Co-operation with the police, firefighters, and rescue team members.
- Providing aid and assistance to the public.
Position Security Guard - Security & Protection in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
978821 - 2017051 UZS
Shop Assistant - Commerce
803444 - 2803988 UZS
Security Guard - Security & Protection
1457868 - 1971312 UZS
Carer, Personal Assistant - Medicine & Social Care
1259887 - 2228771 UZS
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
4263947 - 21625996 UZS
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used