Description of job position
- Repairing and replacing damaged parts of furniture, electrical equipment, wiring, and plumbing material (less demanding repairs).
- Mounting and dismantling lights, switches, electrical outlets, burned out light bulbs and fluorescent lamps, faucets, handles, locks, etc.
- Unblocking choked and clogged water pipes.
- Changing cracked and sealing leaking or otherwise damaged water pipes, washbasins, toilets, shower baths, bathtubs, urinals, etc.
- Changing fuses and switching on circuit breakers.
- Laying linoleum, wood flooring, laminate flooring, and tiles.
- Tightening loose screws and nuts.
Position Maintenance Worker - Service Industries in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
978821 - 2017051 UZS
Tyre Fitter - Car Industry
1476217 - 3118274 UZS
Maintenance Worker - Service Industries
1337084 - 3311635 UZS
Archaeologist - Arts & Culture
1183182 - 3528347 UZS
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
4263947 - 21625996 UZS
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used