The salary range of employees working in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is, by default, in the range of 3,111.00 XCD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 10,269.00 XCD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines into salary brackets in XCD.
Average salary and range in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines by age in XCD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (XCD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (XCD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Judge Law & Legislation
10. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
11. Technical Manager Technology, Development
12. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. IT Architect Information Technology
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. Sales Director Top Management
16. IT Manager Management
17. Technical Director Top Management
18. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Head of the Legal Department Management
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (XCD)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Porter, Information Staff General labour
6. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
7. Cashier Commerce
8. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
9. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
10. Security Guard Security & Protection
11. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
12. Shop Assistant Commerce
13. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
14. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17. Hairdresser Service Industries
18. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
19. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
20. Cashier Banking
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.