The salary range of employees working in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is, by default, in the range of 3,257.00 XCD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 10,189.00 XCD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines into wage bands in XCD.
Average salary and range in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines by age in XCD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (XCD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (XCD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Judge Law & Legislation
10. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
11. IT Architect Information Technology
12. Marketing Director Top Management
13. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Sales Director Top Management
15. IT Manager Management
16. Technical Director Top Management
17. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18. Head of the Legal Department Management
19. Logistics Director Top Management
20. Finance Manager Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (XCD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Cashier Commerce
6. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
7. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
8. Security Guard Security & Protection
9. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
10. Shop Assistant Commerce
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Hairdresser Service Industries
16. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
17. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Cashier Banking
19. Au-pair General labour
20. Packer Production
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.