The salary range of employees working in Virgin Islands (British) is, by default, in the range of 3,175.00 USD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 9,596.00 USD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Virgin Islands (British) into wage bands in USD.
Average salary and range in Virgin Islands (British) by age in USD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Virgin Islands (British) (USD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Virgin Islands (British) (USD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Lead developer Information Technology
7. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
8. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Judge Law & Legislation
10. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
11. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Marketing Director Top Management
13. Sales Director Top Management
14. IT Manager Management
15. Technical Director Top Management
16. IT Architect Information Technology
17. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18. Head of the Legal Department Management
19. Logistics Director Top Management
20. Finance Manager Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Virgin Islands (British) (USD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Security Guard Security & Protection
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Cashier Commerce
10. Shop Assistant Commerce
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Cashier Banking
15. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
16. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
18. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Au-pair General labour
20. Packer Production
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.