The salary range of employees working in Virgin Islands (British) is, by default, in the range of 3,118.00 USD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 9,690.00 USD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Virgin Islands (British) into salary brackets in USD.
Average salary and range in Virgin Islands (British) by age in USD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Virgin Islands (British) (USD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Virgin Islands (British) (USD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Lead developer Information Technology
7. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
8. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Judge Law & Legislation
11. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
12. Technical Manager Technology, Development
13. Marketing Director Top Management
14. Sales Director Top Management
15. IT Manager Management
16. Technical Director Top Management
17. IT Architect Information Technology
18. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Head of the Legal Department Management
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Virgin Islands (British) (USD)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
6. Porter, Information Staff General labour
7. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Security Guard Security & Protection
10. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
11. Cashier Commerce
12. Shop Assistant Commerce
13. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
14. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Cashier Banking
17. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
19. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
20. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.