Description of job position
- Being responsible for the design and implementation of cloud services running on cloud infrastructure.
- Being responsible for the reliability and security of cloud infrastructure and services.
- Researching and identifying ways to increase the performance and stability of applications running on cloud infrastructure using continuous improvement and automation.
- Designing and implementing improvements to the production version of the application to increase scalability and security.
- Co-operation with developers, project and product teams on trouble-free running of applications.
- Solving technical issues during the administration of cloud infrastructure.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Cloud Engineer - Information Technology in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
2,995 - 9,388 AED
Clinical Research Associate
Medicine & Social Care
12,056 - 29,438 AED
6,948 - 36,877 AED
Law & Legislation
11,253 - 30,852 AED
Chief Executive Officer
21,807 - 82,630 AED
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used