Description of job position
- Using computer and mathematical knowledge in designing, developing, and testing software.
- Analysing customer requirements and proposing technical solutions.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- Developing software according to customer requirements.
- Testing software and repairing errors.
- Providing technical support to clients.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Software Engineer - Information Technology in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
2,323 - 9,457 AED
10,867 - 38,716 AED
11,571 - 37,875 AED
10,962 - 38,896 AED
Chief Executive Officer
21,234 - 86,912 AED
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used