Description of job position
- Drafting and creating technical documentation (manuals, user flysheets, on line/offline helpers, texts of user interface etc.).
- Watching changes of a product and subsequently incorporating them into the technical documentation.
- Assessing a text from the point of view of its comprehensibility, conciseness, correctness of grammar and style, homogeneity of used terminology etc.
- Creating screen shots and graphs and incorporating them into the technical documentation.
- Cooperating with the department of development.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Technical Writer - Information Technology in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
2,357 - 9,622 AED
Electrical & Power Engineering
10,083 - 20,380 AED
9,766 - 20,803 AED
10,114 - 20,364 AED
Chief Executive Officer
20,921 - 85,211 AED
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used