The salary range of employees working in Antigua and Barbuda is, by default, in the range of 2,247.00 XCD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 7,419.00 XCD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Antigua and Barbuda into salary brackets in XCD.
Average salary and range in Antigua and Barbuda by age in XCD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Antigua and Barbuda (XCD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Antigua and Barbuda (XCD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Judge Law & Legislation
11. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
12. IT Architect Information Technology
13. Marketing Director Top Management
14. Sales Director Top Management
15. IT Manager Management
16. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
17. Technical Director Top Management
18. Head of the Legal Department Management
19. Finance Manager Management
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Antigua and Barbuda (XCD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Cashier Commerce
7. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Shop Assistant Commerce
10. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
11. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
12. Security Guard Security & Protection
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
16. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Cashier Banking
18. Au-pair General labour
19. Packer Production
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.