Description of job position
- Preparing warm and cold meals and drinks for the guests.
- Check-in and check-out the guests.
- Operating recreational facilities and services (wellness, billiard, renting skis, bicycles etc.).
- Preparing and organizing programme for guests.
- Solving problems relating to the accommodation facility.
- Taking responsibility for the efficient operation of the accommodation facility.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Accommodation Manager - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
218 - 467 AZN
Construction Plant Operator
Construction & Real Estate
368 - 1,200 AZN
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
412 - 1,143 AZN
Marketing, Advertising, PR
489 - 1,038 AZN
Chief Executive Officer
940 - 5,024 AZN
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used