Description of job position
- Taking care of children in the absence of their guardians.
- Accompanying children to/from school.
- Helping children with learning and their homework.
- Performing routine housework (vacuuming, dusting, ironing, washing dishes, etc.).
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Au-pair - General labour in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
5,000 - 8,434 BDT
Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
5,493 - 9,672 BDT
5,129 - 10,247 BDT
Animal Care Worker
Agriculture, Food Industry
5,000 - 11,231 BDT
Chief Executive Officer
18,859 - 97,309 BDT
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used