Description of job position
- Responsibility for the content and the visual aspect of newspapers, magazines, websites and other periodicals.
- Responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the information published.
- Managing the editorial team and editorial board.
- Approving ideas and suggestions of subordinates.
- Writing leading articles (editorials), columns, etc.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Editor-In-Chief - Management in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
400,000 - 903,619 BIF
1,025,808 - 2,578,707 BIF
728,314 - 3,012,185 BIF
Medical/Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Medicine & Social Care
1,127,855 - 2,454,711 BIF
Chief Executive Officer
2,066,748 - 9,417,010 BIF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used