Description of job position
- Coordinating and organising the staff according to the site manager’s instructions.
- Monitoring the construction processes and procedures while maintaining safety and health at work.
- Supervising the performance of construction works in accordance with the work schedule.
- Performing the activities according to construction documentation and their recording in the site diary.
- Responsibility for the proper management of the company’s wealth.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Construction Manager - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
481 - 1,076 BYR
IT/Technical Support Specialist
992 - 2,646 BYR
Construction & Real Estate
894 - 2,788 BYR
Security & Protection
1,239 - 2,337 BYR
Chief Executive Officer
2,351 - 11,053 BYR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used