Description of job position
- Works with managers at various levels to assess the current state of diversity, equity and inclusion, identify potential solutions and influence steps for specific action planning.
- Collaborates with other components to develop and execute short- and long-term business strategies for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI).
- Develop and implement DEI capability development programs and initiatives in support of corporate strategies and individual support needs.
- Conducts equality and inclusion audits of corporate and team initiatives.
- Monitor progress on DEI corporate commitments.
- Manages communication of DEI principles, plans, progress, and supplemental CR stories.
- Collaborates with partners and leaders to influence policies and identify resources needed to create an inclusive environment.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Manager - Administration in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
19,200 - 46,176 CAD
Medicine & Social Care
53,652 - 122,232 CAD
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Manager
59,064 - 115,680 CAD
Business Intelligence Specialist
53,352 - 123,360 CAD
Chief Executive Officer
95,652 - 434,292 CAD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used