Description of job position
- Preparing regular and ad hoc financial analysis.
- Preparing statistics.
- Developing weekly and monthly reports.
- Taking part in developing financial plans.
- Taking part in developing and improving controlling mechanisms.
- Communicating with the high management members of the company and other departments.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Financial Analyst - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,417 - 3,581 CAD
2,812 - 12,068 CAD
3,495 - 11,085 CAD
Sales Object Manager
3,059 - 11,719 CAD
Chief Executive Officer
6,815 - 36,221 CAD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used