Description of job position
- Performing a wide range of manual tasks in the production companies, on building sites, in the forests etc.
- Meet the given production norms (in production companies) with the emphasis on the speed and accuracy of production.
- Operating machinery, instruments, and equipment as means for fulfilling the given tasks.
- Carrying out simple repairs and maintenance of the machinery, instruments and equipment.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Labourer - General labour in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
16,000 - 34,459 XAF
20,622 - 82,347 XAF
35,149 - 62,802 XAF
Medicine & Social Care
28,532 - 71,554 XAF
Chief Executive Officer
71,270 - 361,035 XAF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used