Description of job position
- Preparing, coordinating and evaluating assigned projects.
- Responsibility for delivering the project within the agreed time, quality and price.
- Communicating with clients via phone and e-mail, attending personal meetings.
- Participation in the preparation of bids.
- Assignment of tasks to team members and tracking their performance.
- Presenting interim and final solutions to clients.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position IT Project Manager - Information Technology in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
16,000 - 33,866 XAF
57,436 - 138,067 XAF
IT Project Manager
49,174 - 150,354 XAF
53,793 - 145,159 XAF
Chief Executive Officer
72,357 - 359,383 XAF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used