Description of job position
- Identifying risks associated with the company's business activity.
- Drawing up a risk management strategy.
- Setting the methodology and processes focused on the control and management of risks.
- Regular risk assessment, determining the likelihood and impact of their occurrence.
- Completing and updating internal regulations related to risk management.
- Completing the reports and recommendations to company management.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Risk Manager - Leasing in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
16,000 - 33,350 XAF
47,056 - 125,167 XAF
50,944 - 119,896 XAF
Telecommunications Network Designer
47,364 - 125,987 XAF
Chief Executive Officer
74,868 - 355,579 XAF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used