Description of job position
- Issuing supplies and equipment to workers.
- Inspecting work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards.
- Instructing staff in work policies and procedures.
- Investigating complaints about service and equipment, and take corrective action.
- Evaluating employee performance and recommend personnel actions such as promotions, transfers, and dismissals.
- Checking and maintaining equipment to ensure that it is in working order.
- Performing or assisting with cleaning duties as necessary.
- Inspecting and evaluating the physical condition of facilities to determine the type of work required.
- Recommending upgrades that could improve service and increase operational efficiency.
- Coordinating activities with other departments to ensure that services are provided in an efficient and timely manner.
- Selecting the most suitable cleaning materials for different types of linens, furniture, flooring, and surfaces.
- Planning and preparing employee work schedules.
- Establishing and implementing operational standards and procedures for the departments supervised.
- Supervising in-house services such as laundries, maintenance and repair, dry cleaning, or valet services.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Housekeeping Supervisor - Service Industries in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
16,000 - 33,866 XAF
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
24,404 - 65,944 XAF
24,674 - 65,781 XAF
Public Administration, Self-governance
29,071 - 60,069 XAF
Chief Executive Officer
72,357 - 359,383 XAF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used