Description of job position
- Diagnosing faults in electronic devices using conventional measuring instruments.
- Drawing up measurement protocols.
- Reading and drawing electronic diagrams.
- Addressing malfunctions by exchanging defective parts with new ones.
- Mounting and debugging electronic components and equipment.
- Updating the internal operating system (firmware).
- Unblocking mobile phones, satellite receivers, etc.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Electronics Electrician - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
2,200 - 4,537 CHF
3,523 - 7,979 CHF
Electrical & Power Engineering
4,001 - 7,390 CHF
Wood Processing Industry
4,065 - 7,316 CHF
Chief Executive Officer
14,334 - 40,902 CHF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used