Description of job position
- Drawing up marketing schedules.
- Ensuring contact with customers and keeping their records.
- Monitoring marketing costs and prices.
- Coordinating the marketing with other sections in the company.
- Ensuring the marketing of products, services and goods to a company pursuant to the requirements of customers and the needs of the company.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Distribution Clerk - Commerce in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
540,000 - 1,242,396 CLP
Medicine & Social Care
925,663 - 2,172,537 CLP
683,600 - 2,513,619 CLP
Construction & Real Estate
722,735 - 2,463,677 CLP
Chief Executive Officer
2,348,564 - 12,785,710 CLP
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used