Description of job position
- Driving personal and freight vehicles to transport people or goods.
- Fuelling vehicles.
- Changing a flat tyre if needed with the use of a temporary spare tyre.
- Maintaining the interior and exterior of a vehicle in proper condition.
- Announcing any failures and wear and tear of a vehicle to a superior.
- Managing a trip log.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Driver - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
57,662 - 125,154 XAF
76,979 - 240,991 XAF
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
92,837 - 219,940 XAF
Machine Operator, Machinist
101,254 - 209,052 XAF
Chief Executive Officer
264,378 - 1,318,821 XAF
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used