Description of job position
- Organising the museum processing of archaeological findings.
- Keeping records of the archaeological finding’s fund.
- Documenting the situation of findings by means of the basic geodetic survey, drawing, photograph and description.
- First-level documenting and evaluating the finding’s fund.
- Organising the work of the basic field research.
- Presenting the results of basic research through lectures and occasional exhibitions.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Archaeologist - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3,900 - 4,470 INR
3,900 - 6,622 INR
Education, Science & Research
3,900 - 6,045 INR
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
3,900 - 6,454 INR
22,500 - 242,791 INR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used