Description of job position
- Operating and monitoring the operation of one or more pieces of equipment on the production line.
- Adding materials to pieces of equipment as needed and removing such materials if there is any excess.
- Checking the in-process and finished products using measurement instruments.
- Halting the production line operation in case of insufficient quality products.
- Producing finished products, finishing in-process products.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Machine Operator - Production in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,500 - 3,657 KYD
Fashion Designer, Pattern Cutter
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
2,637 - 5,323 KYD
2,625 - 5,344 KYD
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
2,673 - 5,285 KYD
Chief Executive Officer
11,266 - 29,786 KYD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used