Description of job position
- Managing, coordinating, motivating, and assessing subordinate employees.
- Ensuring strategic financial planning.
- Preparing and processing of financial statements of the company.
- Analysing the financial situation of the company.
- Planning, managing, and monitoring of cash flow.
- Communicating with financial institutions and external partners of the company.
- Reporting results to the members of senior management.
Position Finance Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
54643 - 119594 KZT
Call Centre Director - Top Management
149959 - 682477 KZT
Finance Manager - Management
154896 - 686397 KZT
Logistics Director - Top Management
137574 - 713791 KZT
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
259120 - 1234964 KZT
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
19.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used