Description of job position
- Identifying risks associated with the company's business activity.
- Drawing up a risk management strategy.
- Setting the methodology and processes focused on the control and management of risks.
- Regular risk assessment, determining the likelihood and impact of their occurrence.
- Completing and updating internal regulations related to risk management.
- Completing the reports and recommendations to company management.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Risk Manager - Management in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
1,780 - 3,081 EUR
6,100 - 11,917 EUR
4,985 - 13,558 EUR
Medical Institution Manager
5,247 - 13,367 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
10,208 - 29,270 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used