The salary range of employees working in Portugal is, by default, in the range from 956.00 EUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 3,453.00 EUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Portugal into wage bands in EUR.
Average salary and range in Portugal by age in EUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Portugal (EUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Portugal (EUR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. IT Architect Information Technology
8. Sales Director Top Management
9. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Judge Law & Legislation
12. Marketing Director Top Management
13. Technical Director Top Management
14. Logistics Director Top Management
15. Business Development Manager Management
16. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
17. Head of the Legal Department Management
18. Finance Manager Management
19. Call Centre Director Top Management
20. IT Manager Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Portugal (EUR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Cashier Commerce
7. Security Guard Security & Protection
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
10. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
11. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
14. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
15. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
16. Cashier Banking
17. Au-pair General labour
18. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
19. Packer Production
20. Shop Assistant Commerce
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.