The salary range of employees working in Portugal is, by default, in the range from 936.00 EUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 3,562.00 EUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Portugal into wage bands in EUR.
Average salary and range in Portugal by age in EUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Portugal (EUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Portugal (EUR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. Managing Director Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Lead developer Information Technology
7. IT Architect Information Technology
8. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
9. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Finance Manager Management
11. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Sales Director Top Management
13. Judge Law & Legislation
14. Logistics Director Top Management
15. Technical Director Top Management
16. Marketing Director Top Management
17. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18. Head of the Legal Department Management
19. IT Manager Management
20. Business Development Manager Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Portugal (EUR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Cashier Commerce
7. Security Guard Security & Protection
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
10. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
13. Shop Assistant Commerce
14. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
15. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
17. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Cashier Banking
19. Au-pair General labour
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.