The salary range of employees working in Portugal is, by default, in the range of 935.00 EUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 3,506.00 EUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Portugal into wage bands in EUR.
Average salary and range in Portugal by age in EUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Portugal (EUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Portugal (EUR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. Managing Director Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Lead developer Information Technology
7. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
8. Sales Director Top Management
9. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. IT Architect Information Technology
11. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Judge Law & Legislation
13. Finance Manager Management
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. Business Development Manager Management
16. Technical Director Top Management
17. Logistics Director Top Management
18. Call Centre Director Top Management
19. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. Head of the Legal Department Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Portugal (EUR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Cashier Commerce
6. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
7. Security Guard Security & Protection
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
10. Shop Assistant Commerce
11. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
12. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
15. Waiter - Room Service Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
16. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Cashier Banking
18. Au-pair General labour
19. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.