The salary range of employees working in Portugal is, by default, in the range of 1,035.00 EUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 3,403.00 EUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Portugal into salary brackets in EUR.
Average salary and range in Portugal by age in EUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Portugal (EUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Portugal (EUR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Leasing Director Leasing
4. Country Manager/Director Top Management
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Lead developer Information Technology
7. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
8. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. IT Architect Information Technology
10. Data scientist Information Technology
11. Sales Director Top Management
12. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
13. Technical Director Top Management
14. Publishing House Director Top Management
15. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
16. Marketing Director Top Management
17. IT Manager Management
18. Logistics Director Top Management
19. Finance Manager Management
20. Network Strategy Specialist Telecommunications
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Portugal (EUR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
3. Porter, Information Staff General labour
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
6. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
7. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
8. Packer Production
9. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
10. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
12. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
13. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
14. Florist Service Industries
15. Machine Operator Mechanical Engineering
16. Cleaner General labour
17. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
18. Refuse Collector Service Industries
19. Security Guard Security & Protection
20. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.