Description of job position
- Managing liquid assets, stocks, bonds and real estate of highly creditworthy bank clients.
- Seeking out potential clients and their acquisition within their area of operation.
- Detecting the individual requirements and objectives of clients with the intention to propose the optimal investment solution for the appreciation of their property.
- Communicating with experts in asset management, real estate, lawyers etc.
- Providing advice in the investment and real estate area.
- Handling the special requirements of clients (e.g. booking tickets for an event, providing private jet transportation, etc.).
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Private Banker - Banking in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
3,000 - 6,188 SBD
6,508 - 17,987 SBD
7,066 - 17,235 SBD
6,254 - 18,458 SBD
Chief Executive Officer
14,397 - 61,706 SBD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used