Description of job position
- Cooperating in drawing up, approving, and monitoring the implementation of the plan.
- Guiding the implementation of the plan and the measures imposed to protect the forest.
- Supervising the suitability of the reproductive material for forest regeneration.
- Checking and registering the work carried out in the forest.
- Keeping forest economic records and records under special regulations.
- Monitoring the status and development of harmful agents in the forest.
- Submitting reports to forest authorities and forest conservation service.
- Proposing preventive measures to protect forests.
- Proposing seed sources for the recognition and ensuring of measures for the preservation and reproduction of genetic resources of the main forest tree species.
- Proposing environmentally friendly technologies for activities related to forest management.
- Notifying the forest manager and forestry authorities of activities in conflict with the law in the field of forestry.
- Ensuring and controlling logging designation and issuing written approvals for logging.
Position Forest Engineer - Water Management, Forestry, Environment in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
978821 - 2017051 UZS
Charge Nurse - Medicine & Social Care
1574357 - 4808741 UZS
Forest Engineer - Water Management, Forestry, Environment
1997233 - 4244740 UZS
Film Editor - Arts & Culture
1619014 - 4780243 UZS
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
4263947 - 21625996 UZS
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used