Description of job position
- Responsibility for a professional presentation and the sale of products to key customers within the entrusted region.
- Responsibility for increasing the sales of goods and services within the entrusted region.
- Identifying potential customers on the basis of specified criteria.
- Maintaining a privileged relationship with key customers.
- Identifying and analysing customer needs.
- Responsibility for the fulfilment of personal sales plans.
- Selecting, training, coordinating, motivating, and evaluating subordinate sales representatives.
- Processing and analysing reports on the sales results.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Senior Sales Representative - Commerce in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
1,500 - 3,993 XCD
2,889 - 14,503 XCD
Senior Sales Representative
4,374 - 12,354 XCD
Medicine & Social Care
4,961 - 11,573 XCD
Chief Executive Officer
8,937 - 42,623 XCD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used