The salary range of employees working in Barbados is, by default, in the range of 1,953.00 BBD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 7,080.00 BBD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Barbados into salary brackets in BBD.
Average salary and range in Barbados by age in BBD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Barbados (BBD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Barbados (BBD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Judge Law & Legislation
11. Marketing Director Top Management
12. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
13. Sales Director Top Management
14. Finance Manager Management
15. IT Manager Management
16. Technical Director Top Management
17. IT Architect Information Technology
18. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Head of the Legal Department Management
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Barbados (BBD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Cashier Commerce
6. Security Guard Security & Protection
7. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
8. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
9. Shop Assistant Commerce
10. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
11. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
12. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Cashier Banking
15. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
17. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Housekeeper Service Industries
19. Au-pair General labour
20. Packer Production
Total average salary in randomly selected countries.
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.