The salary range of employees working in Barbados is, by default, in the range of 2,035.00 BBD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 6,764.00 BBD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Barbados into salary brackets in BBD.
Average salary and range in Barbados by age in BBD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Barbados (BBD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Barbados (BBD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Marketing Director Top Management
10. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Judge Law & Legislation
12. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
13. Technical Manager Technology, Development
14. IT Architect Information Technology
15. Sales Director Top Management
16. IT Manager Management
17. Technical Director Top Management
18. Finance Manager Management
19. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. Head of the Legal Department Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Barbados (BBD)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Security Guard Security & Protection
6. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
7. Porter, Information Staff General labour
8. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
9. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
10. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
11. Cashier Commerce
12. Shop Assistant Commerce
13. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
14. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
18. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Hairdresser Service Industries
20. Au-pair General labour
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.