The salary range of employees working in Barbados is, by default, in the range of 1,983.00 BBD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 6,949.00 BBD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Barbados into salary brackets in BBD.
Average salary and range in Barbados by age in BBD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Barbados (BBD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Barbados (BBD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Marketing Director Top Management
11. Judge Law & Legislation
12. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
13. Sales Director Top Management
14. IT Manager Management
15. Technical Director Top Management
16. IT Architect Information Technology
17. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18. Finance Manager Management
19. Head of the Legal Department Management
20. Logistics Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Barbados (BBD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Security Guard Security & Protection
6. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
7. Cashier Commerce
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
10. Shop Assistant Commerce
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
15. Cashier Banking
16. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
18. Hairdresser Service Industries
19. Au-pair General labour
20. Packer Production
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.