The salary range of employees working in Brazil is, by default, in the range of 1,385.00 BRL (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 4,127.00 BRL (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Brazil into salary brackets in BRL.
Average salary and range in Brazil by age in BRL.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Brazil (BRL).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Brazil (BRL).
1. Managing Director Top Management
2. Software Engineer Information Technology
3. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
4. Sales Director Top Management
5. IT Architect Information Technology
6. IT Director Top Management
7. Country Manager/Director Top Management
8. Leasing Director Leasing
9. Marketing Manager Management
10. Data scientist Information Technology
11. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. DevOps Engineer Information Technology
13. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. Lead developer Information Technology
16. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
17. Finance Manager Management
18. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
19. Head of the Legal Department Management
20. Technical Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Brazil (BRL)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
3. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Cleaner General labour
6. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
7. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Packer Production
10. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
12. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
13. General Labourer General labour
14. Cashier Banking
15. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
16. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
18. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
20. Florist Service Industries
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.