The salary range of employees working in Ecuador is, by default, in the range of 262.00 USD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 799.00 USD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Ecuador into salary brackets in USD.
Average salary and range in Ecuador by age in USD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Ecuador (USD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Ecuador (USD).
1. Country Manager/Director Top Management
2. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
6. IT Architect Information Technology
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Managing Director Top Management
9. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
10. Technical Director Top Management
11. Sales Director Top Management
12. Logistics Director Top Management
13. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. Publishing House Director Top Management
16. IT Manager Management
17. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
18. Network Strategy Specialist Telecommunications
19. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. Regulatory Affairs Manager Medicine & Social Care
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Ecuador (USD)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
3. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Cleaner General labour
7. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Packer Production
10. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
12. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
13. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
14. General Labourer General labour
15. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
17. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Cashier Banking
19. Florist Service Industries
20. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.