The salary range of employees working in Cyprus is, by default, in the range from 937.00 EUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 3,417.00 EUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Cyprus into wage bands in EUR.
Average salary and range in Cyprus by age in EUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Cyprus (EUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Cyprus (EUR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Leasing Director Leasing
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Sales Director Top Management
9. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Judge Law & Legislation
12. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
13. Logistics Director Top Management
14. IT Architect Information Technology
15. Technical Director Top Management
16. Marketing Director Top Management
17. Head of the Legal Department Management
18. IT Manager Management
19. Call Centre Director Top Management
20. Finance Manager Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Cyprus (EUR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
7. Cashier Commerce
8. Shop Assistant Commerce
9. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
10. Security Guard Security & Protection
11. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
12. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
15. Cashier Banking
16. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Au-pair General labour
18. Animal Care Worker Agriculture, Food Industry
19. Packer Production
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.