The salary range of employees working in Cyprus is, by default, in the range from 937.00 EUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 3,479.00 EUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Cyprus into wage bands in EUR.
Average salary and range in Cyprus by age in EUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Cyprus (EUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Cyprus (EUR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Leasing Director Leasing
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Managing Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Sales Director Top Management
8. Lead developer Information Technology
9. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Logistics Director Top Management
12. Judge Law & Legislation
13. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
14. IT Architect Information Technology
15. Marketing Director Top Management
16. Technical Director Top Management
17. Head of the Legal Department Management
18. Finance Manager Management
19. IT Manager Management
20. Call Centre Director Top Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Cyprus (EUR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Cashier Commerce
7. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
8. Shop Assistant Commerce
9. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
10. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
11. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Receptionist Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
13. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
14. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
16. Animal Care Worker Agriculture, Food Industry
17. Cashier Banking
18. Au-pair General labour
19. Packer Production
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.