The salary range of employees working in Turkey is, by default, in the range of 3,366.00 TRY (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 12,185.00 TRY (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Turkey into salary brackets in TRY.
Average salary and range in Turkey by age in TRY.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Turkey (TRY).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Turkey (TRY).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Leasing Director Leasing
4. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
5. Country Manager/Director Top Management
6. Managing Director Top Management
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. IT Architect Information Technology
9. Marketing Director Top Management
10. IT Manager Management
11. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
12. Sales Director Top Management
13. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
14. Technical Director Top Management
15. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
16. Regulatory Affairs Manager Medicine & Social Care
17. Finance Manager Management
18. Publishing House Director Top Management
19. IT Product Manager Information Technology
20. Network Strategy Specialist Telecommunications
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Turkey (TRY)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
3. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Cleaner General labour
7. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
10. Packer Production
11. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
12. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
13. Cashier Banking
14. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
15. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
17. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Florist Service Industries
19. Machine Operator Mechanical Engineering
20. Refuse Collector Service Industries
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.