The salary range of employees working in Malta is, by default, in the range of 969.00 EUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 3,300.00 EUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Malta into salary brackets in EUR.
Average salary and range in Malta by age in EUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Malta (EUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Malta (EUR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Managing Director Top Management
5. Sales Director Top Management
6. Leasing Director Leasing
7. IT Architect Information Technology
8. Head of the Legal Department Management
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
11. Lead developer Information Technology
12. IT Manager Management
13. Marketing Director Top Management
14. Logistics Director Top Management
15. Technical Director Top Management
16. Publishing House Director Top Management
17. iOS Developer Information Technology
18. IC Design Engineer Information Technology
19. Medical Advisor Pharmaceutical Industry
20. IT Product Manager Information Technology
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Malta (EUR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Social counselor Medicine & Social Care
3. Porter, Information Staff General labour
4. Postal worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
5. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
6. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
7. Packer Production
8. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
9. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Kinetotherapist Medicine & Social Care
11. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
12. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
13. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Cashier Economy, Finance, Accountancy
15. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
16. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
17. Florist Service Industries
18. Machine Operator Mechanical Engineering
19. Cashier Banking
20. Refuse Collector Service Industries
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.