The salary range of employees working in Malta is, by default, in the range of 943.00 EUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 3,328.00 EUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Malta into salary brackets in EUR.
Average salary and range in Malta by age in EUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Malta (EUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Malta (EUR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Managing Director Top Management
5. Sales Director Top Management
6. Leasing Director Leasing
7. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
8. Technical Director Top Management
9. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
11. Head of the Legal Department Management
12. Lead developer Information Technology
13. Finance Manager Management
14. IT Architect Information Technology
15. Call Centre Director Top Management
16. Judge Law & Legislation
17. Marketing Director Top Management
18. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
19. IT Manager Management
20. Technical Manager Technology, Development
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Malta (EUR)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
6. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
7. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Cashier Commerce
10. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
11. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
12. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
14. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
16. Shop Assistant Commerce
17. Au-pair General labour
18. Hairdresser Service Industries
19. Packer Production
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.