Description of job position
- Analysing the needs of the target groups of policyholders in individual regions.
- Designing health programmes and their implementation mechanisms.
- Designing ways of using policyholder benefits in the scope of health programmes.
- Coordinating the implementation of health programmes.
- Monitoring and evaluating the development of health programmes in order to innovate health programme concepts.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Health Program Development Specialist - Insurance in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
6,000 - 17,448 GTQ
17,592 - 48,840 GTQ
Health Program Development Specialist
16,920 - 50,004 GTQ
Electrical & Power Engineering
18,084 - 48,408 GTQ
Chief Executive Officer
40,104 - 185,628 GTQ
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used