Are you working in the position of Hotel manager? Are you wondering how your salary compares to others?
Are you going to an interview or to negotiate your salary? Do you need to know what a fair salary would be?
It is so simple - just fill out our short questionnaire and you´ll find out what the salary for your position and in your region is.Compare your salary for free
Description of job position
- Managing a hotel, a group of hotels
- Overseeing all departments, plants and resorts
- Responsibility for preparation and execution of the business plan, the investment and financial plan of the hotel
- Responsibility for the readiness of the hotel to provide services
- Responsibility for securing sufficient number of qualified employees
- Participation in the choice of and approving new employees, making decisions about termination of employment
- Overseeing the operation of the hotel, checking daily reports and monthly statements of operation
- Securing PR of the hotel
- Overseeing satisfaction of the guests and the quality of provided services
- Taking part in exhibitions, meetings, workshops.
- Cooperating in creating business strategies and putting them into practice